|System → City → Traffic7746 << 7747 >> 7748|
|Wind Turbine Transport|
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Transport and build a spinning wind turbine!
LEGO City is going wind powered! Transport the wind turbine's blade and motor on the trucks trailer, then extend it to carry the entire tower to the building site with the help of an escort vehicle guide you through the traffic. Put it all together and let the city's new wind turbine spin!
- Contains extendable truck that fits the wind turbine parts!
- 2 minifigures and escort car included!
- Wind Turbine measures 13 inches (33cm) tall!
- Truck and trailer measure 16.5 inches (41.9cm) long!
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This set was designed by Pierre Normandin.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds