|Video Games4636204 << 4850307 >> 7393104|
Single player, multi-player
LEGO Battles is a LEGO video game for the Nintendo DS released on June 9, 2009 in North America, and June 26 in the PAL region. It is a real-time strategy game, featuring six unique factions- Knights, Skeletons, Pirates, Imperial Soldiers, Astronauts and Aliens.
- 1 LEGO.com Description
- 2 Factions
- 2.1 Knights
- 2.2 Pirates
- 2.3 Astronauts
- 2.4 Wizard
- 2.5 Imperial Soldiers
- 2.6 Aliens
- 2.7 Extra Characters
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Notes
- 5 See also
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Get ready for battle!
- Pirates, Space and Castle join together on the battlefield!
- Play through 6 distinct storylines to create your base, buildings, team and then deploy your troops for battle!
- Play through campaign mode to customize your army and master your military skills!
- Take on multiplayer mode to compete in a variety of games with your friends!
- Use the Hero unit to cast special attacks on the battlefield!
- Complete the missions and mix and match units from 90 levels to create the ultimate LEGO fighting force!
- Choose single-player or wireless multi-player mode for 2-3 players!
- Rated E for everyone with Cartoon Violence and Comic Mischief.
- King's Dragon
- Transport Ship
- Dwarf Glider
- Captain Brickbeard
- King Kahuka
- Lady Pirate
- Monkey (Unbuildable)
- Astro Commander (Unbuildable)
- Robot (Unbuildable)
- Space Police Captain
- Space Police
- Alien Commander
- Alien Queen
- Laser Trooper
- Grav Runner
- Space Criminal
- Space Criminal Leader
- Crater Base
- Well Cap
- Breading Pit
- Creation Pit
The following characters are unlocked by collecting all the minikits in a story:
- The Forestman for Knights.
- The Sheriff for Pirates.
- The Classic Space Astronaut for Astronauts.
- A Ghost for the Skeletons.
- The Conquistador for the Imperials.
- Agent Chase for the aliens.
- Santa is unlocked by playing the game on Christmas day.
- The name Gripley is a pun on Ripley, a character in the Alien series.
- In Germany 4850307 LEGO Battles was released as 4580306 LEGO Strategie (engl.: "LEGO Strategy")
- Agent Chase was featured in this game as an unlockable hero unit by finding minikits. He is the first LEGO Agents character to appear in an official LEGO video game.
- The Devastator is the only Exo-Force minifigure who appeared in this game as a "Laser Trooper" and driving the "Grav Runner".
- Forestman, Ghost, Sheriff, King Kahuka, Islander, Conquistador, Black Ninja, Red Ninja Master, and the Red Classic Spaceman from the classic era appeared in this game.
- A Blacktron skeleton appeared in a cutscene, but there were not any unlockable Blacktron characters.
- Setting the Nintendo DS date to Christmas Day (December 25th) and starting up the game unlocks Santa Claus.
- A LEGO Space Video Game, called LEGO Space: The Videogame, was advertised on the boxes of 2009 Space Police III sets, as was a LEGO Castle Video Game on the boxes of 2009 Castle sets. The games were merged to make LEGO battles.
- A skull can be found in each Pirate cut scene, if one looks closely.
- During the last scene of the King's story, there is a reference to Star Wars IV A New Hope, when the Builder winks at the Queen during the medallion part of the cut scene.