|System → Ninjago70590 << 70591 >> 70592|
|Kryptarium Prison Breakout|
LEGO.com description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Rush to rescue Zane from Kryptarium Prison with Kai!
Zane has been unfairly arrested and imprisoned along with real bad guys Captain Soto and the Giant Stone Warrior. Sneak past the prison guard and the security camera to enter Kryptarium Prison. Launch the bread roll with the table catapult to start a food fight—and look out for the hidden treasure map and shuriken! Overpower the 4-armed Giant Stone Warrior and then it's time make a quick escape. Turn the telephone to explode a cell door or shift the toilet to bust out through the other cell!
- Includes 5 minifigures: Zane in prison outfit, Kai in Skybound outfit, Giant Stone Warrior with 4 arms and prison outfit, Captain Soto with prison outfit and a prison guard.
- Kryptarium Prison Breakout features a drop-down main entrance gate, 2 prison cells (1 with an explode-function door that is activated by turning the red telephone), a toilet escape route, and a security camera-style element.
- Pull or push the toilet through the wall to create a hole for the Titanium Ninja to escape.
- Also includes a buildable table catapult with a bread roll element to launch and start a food fight, plus a hidden treasure map and shuriken weapon.
- Weapons include Kai's golden sword, 2 golden shurikens, plus a spear and a red crowbar attached to the back of the toilet.
- Accessory elements include the prison guard's mug and handcuffs.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Kryptarium Prison Breakout measures over 5” (15cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]