70736 Attack of the Morro Dragon
|System → Ninjago70735 << 70736 >> 70737|
|Attack of the Morro Dragon|
70736 Attack of the Morro Dragon is a Ninjago set released in 2015.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Defend the Ninja temple from Morro Dragon attack!
Danger – Morro has possessed the Green Ninja! Now he is swooping to attack the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master on his mighty dragon and capture the Realm Crystal. Team up with Kai and Jay on their Ninja jet boards to intercept the ferocious beast as the Evil Green Ninja steers it towards the tomb’s entrance with the Ghost chain. Evade the dragon’s snapping jaws and the food-munching Skreemers as they try to turn the Ninja heroes into ghosts. Use the Aeroblades and all your Ninja skills to stop these ghoulish invaders stealing the Realm Crystal! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Kai, Jay, Evil Green Ninja, Chain Master Wrayth, Ghost Warrior Cowler and Ghost Warrior Yokai.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Kai, Jay, Evil Green Ninja, Chain Master Wrayth, Ghost Warrior Cowler and Ghost Warrior Yokai
- Morro Dragon features a saddle with steering Ghost chain, posable head with opening jaws, huge posable fabric wings, posable legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master features a grand entrance, the Realm Crystal element, 2 Aeroblades, 2 Katanas, weapon storage with assorted elements: 2 golden spears, 2 golden flags and 2 torches with translucent flame details
- Includes 2 Ninja jet boards with adjustable wings and Ninja sword details
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sausage, dynamite and axe elements
- Weapon elements include 2 Golden Katanas and 2 Deepstone Katanas (for Kai and Jay), Evil Green Ninja’s Ninja Staff, Wrayth’s Ghost Master Blade on a chain, Yokai’s double-bladed spear and Cowler’s ghost spear
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor forKai and Jay
- Wrayth minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Cowler and Yokai minifigures feature transparent ghost legs
- Pose the head, wings, legs and tail of the mighty Morro Dragon
- Fend off the food-munching Skreemer!
- Fight back with Kai and Jay on their jet boards
- Stop the Evil Green Ninja stealing the Realm Crystal from the tomb!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Morro Dragon measures over 5” (15cm) high, 20” (53cm) long and 10” (27cm) wide
- Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Ninja jet boards each measure over 3” (9cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
The Morro Dragon, also known as the Elemental Wind Dragon, is Morro's personal dragon and primary means of transport. He first manifests it in Winds of Change to pursue the Destiny's Bounty 2.0, which continues into the events of Ghost Story. After obtaining the staff of The First Spinjitzu Master, he uses the dragon to escape, and later travels to a biker bar and departs after summoning Wrayth. He later summons it again in Stiix and Stones to escape from Stiix; it is not seen afterwards, though smaller dragons that are similar in appearance appear in Curseworld, Part I.
The Realm Crystal (also known as World Crystal Planet Crystal Kingdom Crystal Dimension Crystal Crystal of Realms Crystal of Worlds Crystal of Planets Crystal of Kingdoms Crystal of Dimensions Crystal of the Realms Crystal of the Worlds Crystal of the Kingdoms Crystal of the Planets and Crystal of the Dimensions) is a magical crystal possessed by the First Spinjitzu Master that has the power to open a portal to any of the various realms adjacent to Ninjago, as well as to various locations throughout each realm. It is sought by Morro and the Ghost Warriors as only its magic is powerful enough to enable The Preeminent to move between realms. The crystal was hidden in the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master, which could only be found by deciphering a set of clues carved into the master's staff. Eventually Morro succeeds in capturing it despite the Ninja's efforts to stop him, and uses it to unleash the full Ghost Warrior army in Stiix as a prelude to the arrival of the Preeminent. Lloyd then attempts to destroy the crystal to prevent this, but Morro distracts him long enough for the portal to be finished, allowing the Preeminent to cross over.
Subsequently, Morro uses the crystal in a running battle against Lloyd in which they pass through several alternate realms, ending with Morro returning to Ninjago alone. However, he is grabbed by a sinking Preeminent, and returns the Realm Crystal to Wu before being dragged down to his doom with his master. The Ninja subsequently conceal the crystal in Hiroshi's Labyrinth with the help of Cyrus Borg, whose White Nindroids serve as guards to the powerful relic. Nadakhan later learned of the crystal and stole it, using it to rescue his crew of Sky Pirates from various realms and later to travel to Realm of Djinjago Kingdom and back. It was subsequently destroyed when Flintlocke confronted Cole in Misfortune Rising; presumably the reversal of these events led to the crystal being restored and returned to the labyrinth.
Over a year later, the Realm Crystal was relocated to a vault within Borg Tower, where it unfortunately served as a gateway for the Oni to begin their invasion of Ninjago.