|System → Ninjago70726 << 70727 >> 70728|
|X-1 Ninja Charger|
Description[edit | edit source]
The main feature of the set is a giant, bulky red car, driven by Kai. It has four large black wheels, flame decorations, a black windshield, and shoots flick-fire missiles. The bonnet conceals a small red motorbike. In addition to the car, the set features two nindroids. One pilots a small vehicle with a large grey saw which resembles the Hover Hunter, and the other has a jetpack. Also included in the set is the red techno-blade of fire. -
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Surprise the Nindroids with Kai’s awesome X-1 Ninja Charger
Kai’s X-1 Ninja Charger is an awesome 2-in-1 vehicle! Set off in hot pursuit of the Nindroids who have stolen Kai’s Techno-Blade. Aim the flick missiles at the Nindroid disc flyer and steer clear of its saw blades. Rotate the engine bay and fire the dual shooter to target the jet-packing Nindroid hovering above. Open up the hood, activate the built-in interceptor bike and accelerate to retrieve that valuable Techno-Blade! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids.
- Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids
- X-1 Ninja Charger features dual fold-out laser flick missiles, 360-degree rotating engine bay with firing dual shooter, Ninja gold detailing, golden blade details, clip for Techno-Blade, rubber-tread tires with golden rims, opening hood, built-in Recon Nindroid with blades, built-in interceptor bike and huge exhaust with bike-launching mechanism
- Disc flyer features a rotating saw blade and quad flame-red exhausts
- Weapons include exclusive translucent red Techno-Blade for Kai plus a Nindroid sword, axe-spear and jet pack with twin blades and 2 swords
- 2 super-cool vehicles in 1!
- Fold out and fire the X-1 Ninja Charger flick missiles
- Fend off Nindroid attacks with Kai’s Techno-Blade
- Evade the rotating saw blade of the Nindroid disc flyer
- Fly into aerial battle with the Recon Nindroid
- Lift the hood to unleash the inbuilt bike and let Kai speed away!
- X-1 Ninja Charger measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Interceptor bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Disc flyer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide