|System → Creator → Modular Buildings10184 << 10185 >> 10186|
10185 Green Grocer is a Modular Buildings set released in the spring of 2008. It contains 2352 pieces and includes four minifigures. It can be combined with 10182 Cafe Corner, 10190 Market Street, 10197 Fire Brigade, 10211 Grand Emporium 10218 Pet Shop, 10224 Town Hall and 10232 Palace Cinema to complete the street layout.
This set's architecture includes a realistic, detailed interior, a roof terrace and fire escape, lots of windows, removable floors, detailed grocery store and apartments, mailboxes, and 4 Person minifigures. It has 3 floors, the first being a detailed lobby and grocery store, the second and third being apartments. It also contains a roof terrace above the third floor that contains a small grill, two chairs, a table, an umbrella over the table, and two flowers. This set measures 10 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 14 inches high.
- The Child minifigure is identical to the LEGO Scouts from Clutch Powers.
- The Green Grocer comes with a variety of food which mainly consist of fruit and vegtables, except for croissants. Apples, bananas, cherries and carrots are the fruit and vegtables that come with the set.
- There is a mouse and a mousehole behind the counter.
- There is a fridge in the grocer.
- In the lobby there are postboxes for the apartments.
- In the second floor apartment there is a fireplace and curtains.
- In the third floor apartment there is a grandfather clock, a radiator and a rug.
- At the back of the building there are some bins and a fire escape.
- This is the first modular to contain a detailed interior.
- This, 10218 Pet Shop and 10190 Market Street are the only sets to have a terrace.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Amazing details and design!
Expand your LEGO neighborhood or start a new one with the Green Grocer! Designed in a modular style, this colorful and lively building features a grocery store and classic apartments that can be built, rebuilt and rearranged to suit your own LEGO town. Detailed architecture includes realistic interior, courtyard access, a roof terrace and fire escape, lots of windows and doors, and much more!
- Build a street layout by combining Green Grocer with 10190 Market Street and 10182 Café Corner!
- Top 3 floors lift off to reveal inner rooms!
- Grocery store features a blue and white awning, cash register, bins for bread, vegetables and fruit, refrigerator and tiled floor!
- Apartments have lots of details like bay windows, fireplace with tools, grandfather clock and windows that open to the fire escape!
- Stairs lead up to the apartments and to the roof terrace!
- Roof terrace has chairs, umbrellas, grill and flowers!
- Check the mailboxes for letters!
- Fire escape ladders move up and down!
- Access the courtyard behind the building!
- Street features lampost, fire hydrant and light fixtures!
- Includes 4 townspeople minifigures, plus a cat and rat!
- Measures 14" (35cm) high and 10" (25cm) wide!