|Sytem → Star Wars → Episode VIII The Last Jedi75178 << 75179 >> 75180|
|Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter|
Background[edit | edit source]
Kylo Ren was known to have used a TIE silencer during the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance.
LEGO.com description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Create your own LEGO® Star Wars
- Episode VIII battle adventures with Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter. This model features large wings, red exhaust detailing, an opening minifigure cockpit and trigger-activated spring-loaded shooters. The set also includes 3 minifigures and a BB-9E figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Kylo Ren, a First Order TIE Pilot and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-9E figure.
- Features an opening minifigure cockpit, large wings, red exhaust detailing and 2 trigger-activated spring-loaded shooters.
- First Order TIE Pilot's helmet features new-for-September-2017 red-stripe decoration.
- Weapons include Kylo's Lightsaber, a blaster and a blaster pistol.
- Push the triggers on top to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]