|System → Star Wars → The Phantom Menace7119 << 7121 >> 7124|
7 - 12
7121 Naboo Swamp is a Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace set released in 1999. The set contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Jar Jar Binks, and two Battle Droids as its minifigures. This set also contains a swamp and two STAPs for the Battle Droids to ride on.
Description[edit | edit source]
The guns on the STAP are long grey sticks connected on by clips. Below that is a brick that the droids hold on to, with some brown bricks under that. There are two gun backs at the sides. Underneath that is are two transparent bricks to hold the STAP up.
The trees have are made of green and grey bricks stacked atop each other for trunks, with further brown bricks for roots. Three green vines are attached to each tree, to represent leaves.
The entire set is set upon a blue baseplate, and contains a light yellow clam.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The first ever STAPs were included in this set. These models are seen in the LEGO Star Wars video games in the some of the Episode I levels, however, they were redesigned when released in the set 7654 Droids Battle Pack in 2007.
- This set was also included as part of the sets 4151270 Star Wars Co-Pack (2000), VP-12 Star Wars Value Pack (2000) and 65034 Star Wars Co-Pack (2001).
- The set could be built into a hut, a Gungan speeder bike and a broken STAP speeder.
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds