|System → Star Wars → Episode IV A New Hope7139 << 7140 >> 7141|
7140 X-Wing Fighter was one of the first sets to be released in the Star Wars line. It was originally released in 1999, and saw a re-release in 2002. It features the eponymous X-Wing, as well as a Utility Train that contained 6 tools. Also included were R2-D2, Luke Skywalker (Rebel Pilot) with a lightsaber, Biggs Darklighter, and a Rebel Mechanic minifigures.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This X-Wing Fighter appeared on the front of a LEGO catalog.
- The instruction booklet had a mini comic at the end that shows Luke crash on Dagobah, where he met Biggs and the Rebel Mechanic. The comic included alternate creations that could be made with the X-Wing Fighter: a sort of jetboat whose "cockpit" could be ejected as a smaller jetski; a human-scale cellphone-like communicator; a two-legged mech; a long, narrow spaceship; and a human-scale lightsaber handle.
- This set was re-released as 7142 X-Wing Fighter.
- This is the first Star Wars set ever released.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Fly the X-Wing with Luke Skywalker!
Take to the skies with Luke as he battles the forces of evil! Just like the real X-Wing fighter, the wings adjust from wide to narrow for maximum maneuverability in battle. Luke is armed with his lightsaber just in case it comes down to hand-to-hand combat. Comes with ground crew person and transport with tools to prepare the X-Wing for its next mission.
- Also includes Luke's droid navigator, R2-D2, and Biggs Darklighter!
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds