|System → Star Wars → Rebels75081 << 75082 >> 75083|
|TIE Advanced Prototype|
Background[edit | edit source]
The TIE Advanced v1 was an experimental fighter used by the Galactic Empire which was outfitted with a hyperdrive and basic shields.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Track down the rebels on Lothal in the top secret TIE Advanced Prototype™!
Hunt down rogue rebels on planet Lothal in the experimental LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Advanced Prototype™. Developed from TIE Fighter design, The Inquisitor’s top secret starship is packed with advanced technology, like folding wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an opening top hatch. The rebels’ battle for freedom just got a whole lot tougher! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer
- Features folding wings for flight and landing modes, two spring-loaded shooters, an opening top hatch and extra ammunition
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and The Inquisitor’s double-bladed Lightsaber
- Adjust the wings for flight/landing mode
- Send the rebels running with the dual shooters
- Open the hatch and seat the pilot
- As featured in the Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series
- TIE Advanced Prototype measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide in flying mode, and over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide in landing mode
Minifigures Included[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]