|System → Star Wars → Episode I The Phantom Menace7876 << 7877 >> 7879|
7 - 14
7877 Naboo Starfighter is a 2011 Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace set. It includes six minifigures: a redesigned Naboo pilot, a redesigned Anakin Skywalker, two redesigned Security battle droids, a redesigned Droideka and R2-D2.
In Germany, this set was released in June in the LEGO and Target Stores. In other stores the set was available in the succeeding months.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Two flick-fire missiles can be launched from the underside of the fighter.
- Both Anakin and the the Naboo Pilot have helmets.
- It has the redesigned third variation of the Droideka.
- The Naboo Starfighter included is very similar to the one that appeared in the set 7660 Naboo N-1 Starfighter and Vulture Droid with just a few minor changes.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Stop the invasion of Naboo™ with the Naboo Starfighter™!
Blast through the battle droids and droideka to clear the hangar! Then speed into battle against the Droid™ Control Ship in the Naboo Starfighter™! Stage a realistic space stand-off with opening cockpit, ejecting R2-D2™, flick missiles, access ladder and rotating stand. Includes Anakin Skywalker™, Naboo™ pilot, R2-D2 and 2 security battle droid minifigures. Service vehicle and droideka™ also included.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Naboo pilot, R2-D2 and 2 security battle droids
- Features droideka and service vehicle
- Board your ship with the access ladder!
- Fire missiles at the opposition!
- Open the realistic cockpit!
- Eject R2-D2 with a special function!
- Naboo Starfighter™ measures 14” (35cm) long and 9” (22cm) wide
Minifigures included[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The set in its entirety.
See also[edit | edit source]
- 7141 Naboo Fighter (1999)
- 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter (2002)
- 7660 Naboo N-1 Starfighter and Vulture Droid (2007)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Instructions[edit | edit source]