|[List of appearances]|
The Preeminent (also known as Queen of the Cursed the Great Behemoth the Great Demon the Great Daemon the Great Deamon the Great Devil the Great Beast the Evil Queen the Dark Queen the Old Goddess the Old Queen the Dark Goddess the Dark Beast the Evil Goddess the Evil Beast the Beast Goddess the Demon Goddess the Daemon Goddess the Deamon Goddess the Devil Queen the Devil Goddess the Demon Queen the Daemon Queen the Deamon Queen the Cursed Beast the Cursed Goddess the Cursed Queen the Great Goddess the Colossal Goddess and the Colossal Beast) is a Ninjago character in the fifth season of Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
The Preeminent was the Queen of the Cursed and ruler of the Cursed Realm, one of the sixteen realms that exist parallel to Ninjago. When Morro escaped the Cursed Realm and made to it Ninjago, The Preeminent tasked Morro with finding the Realm Crystal, the doorway to the sixteen realms. The Crystal was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, and it gave the user the ability to travel freely between the realms. The Preeminent sought to rule all of the realms, but due to being so evil, she was unable to cross into another realm without the Realm Crystal whereas it was possible for most being to travel between realms by some alternative magical means.
- "The Temple on Haunted Hill" (indirect mention only)
- "Peak-a-Boo" (mentioned only)
- "Kingdom Come" (mentioned only)
- "The Crooked Path" (mentioned only)
- "Curse World, Part I"
- "Curse World, Part II"
- "Master Class" (painting)
- "Green and Gold" (painting)
- "The Weekend Drill" (painting)
- "Elemental Rider" (painting)
- "Blue Lightning" (painting)
- "Samurai X-Treme" (painting)
- "The Darkness Comes" (painting)
- "Endings" (painting)
- "The Kaiju Protocol