- This article is about the Star Wars minifigure. For other uses of the term, see Finn (disambiguation).
Finn - The Force Awakens
|[List of appearances]|
In LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Finn has three playable characters- "Finn", "Finn (Junction Box)" and "Finn (Starkiller Base)". All versions have the following abilities:
- Can accept First Order missions
- Can bypass Toxic areas
- Can grapple LEGO plugs
Finn was a Stormtrooper of the First Order approximately 30 years after The Battle of Endor under the designation of FN-2187. At one point, he became stranded on the desert planet of Jakku, and eventually joined the Resistance. Finn came into the possession of the lightsaber built by Anakin Skywalker and later used by his son Luke, and used this weapon to duel Kylo Ren.
In The Last Jedi movie, Captain Phasma reveals herself as the arch-enemy of Finn. He also falls in love with Rose Tico ; they first kiss on Planet Craig, as the Resistance backup base door wipes out in the background ; say no more to the beginning of an explosive relationship.
- 30605 Finn (FN-2187) (FN-2187)
- 75105 Millennium Falcon (Finn - The Force Awakens)
- 75139 Battle on Takodana (Finn - The Force Awakens)
- 75176 Resistance Transport Pod (Finn - The Last Jedi)
- 75178 Jakku Quadjumper (Finn - The Force Awakens)
- 75192 Millennium Falcon (Finn - The Force Awakens)
Video game appearances
Gallery of variants
Video game variants