|[List of appearances]|
Dak Ralter, also referred to as Dack Ralter, Snowspeeder Pilot, Snowspeeder pilot or Rebel Pilot, is a minifigure introduced in 1999, based upon the Rebel Alliance pilot of the same name in the Star Wars universe.
To date, Dak has appeared in three sets (excluding co-packs). His first appearance was in 1999, the first year of the LEGO Star Wars theme, in the 7130 Snowspeeder. In this set, Dak has orange legs with a grey leg joint, an orange torso piece with black hands and printing to depict a Rebel flight suit. This Dak's head piece is yellow, with black printing- two dots for eyes and a simple smiling mouth. When the Snowspeeder was remade in the 2004 set, the 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder, Dak appeared once again, the only difference in this variant being that his grey leg joint was updated with the new medium stone grey colour, when The LEGO Company decided to switch their grey colours in 2004 to a different shade.
Dak's latest appearance is in 2007, where he retained the same features as his previous variant, except his head piece was changed from yellow to a flesh colour, due to it being decided that the majority of minifigures from a licensed theme should have flesh coloured skin.
- Aside from the differing details on the helmet and torso, plus a new head, Dak's latest variant has exactly the same features as the generic Rebel Pilot.
- In the official shop description of 7130 Snowspeeder, Dak is spelled "Dack", reflecting the fact that his name has also been spelled like this in Star Wars publications.
- The minifigure included in 75009 Snowspeeder & Planet Hoth was only ever referred to as a snowspeeder pilot until 2014, when he was identified as Dak in a display of over 500 Star Wars minifigures at the 2014 Comic-Con International: San Diego.
- 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder
- 7130 Snowspeeder
- 7666 Hoth Rebel Base
- 75009 Snowspeeder & Planet Hoth
- 75049 Snowspeeder
- 78744 Star Wars Value Pack
- 445062 Star Wars Co-Pack
- LEGO Star Wars: Build Your Own Adventure