|[List of appearances]|
Antidar Williams, also referred to as a Republic Captain, is a Star Wars themed minifigure released in 2007 for the set 7665 Republic Cruiser.
Description[edit | edit source]
This minifigure has a plain dark blue leg piece, and a blue torso with flesh-coloured hands. The torso has printing on the front of it- a belt is printed at the bottom in black with silver detailing, and black and dark blue is used for the outlining and shape of the uniform. The captain's head piece is flesh-coloured, with two black dot eyes and a smiling mouth printed on. This minifigure comes with two accessories- a black blaster and a blue hat.
Background[edit | edit source]
Antidar Williams and his captain Maoi Madakor were known to have piloted a Republic cruiser which delivered the Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi to a Trade Federation ship orbiting the blockaded planet of Naboo so that the Jedi could negotiate with the Trade Federation's Viceroy, Nute Gunray. However, negotiations did not go well, and some time after landing on the Trade Federation ship, the hangar's turbolaser cannons opened fire on the cruiser, destroying it and everyone inside.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although when released this minifigure was only ever officially referred to as a "Republic Captain", this minifigure's characteristics and the fact that this minifigure is one of two crew members in the set representing the Radiant VII indicated that it was based on Antidar Williams. LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia speculated that this figure may be Williams, but was not officially confirmed to be a figure based on Antidar Williams until an official display of over 500 minifigures at the 2014 Comic-Con International: San Diego.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Video Game Appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Cutscene only)
Book Appearances[edit | edit source]
- 2853402 LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- 2853508 LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- 5000214 LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia