- This article is about the Star Wars minifigure. For other uses of the term, see Finn (disambiguation).
Finn - The Force Awakens
|[List of appearances]|
In LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Finn has three playable characters- "Finn", "Finn (Junction Box)" and "Finn (Starkiller Base)". All versions have the following abilities:
- Can accept First Order missions
- Can bypass Toxic areas
- Can grapple LEGO plugs
Finn was a Stormtrooper of the First Order approximately 30 years after The Battle of Endor under the designation of FN-2187. At one point, he became stranded on the desert planet of Jakku, and eventually joined the Resistance. Finn came into the possession of the lightsaber built by Anakin Skywalker and later used by his son Luke, and used this weapon to duel Kylo Ren.
While attempting to desert the resistance in an attempt to save Rey from returning to a slaughter, Finn encountered Rose Tico. The two deduced that the resistance was being tracked through hyperspace from Supreme Leader Snoke's capital ship and embarked on an undercover mission to infiltrate the ship and deactivate the tracker.
The two failed, were captured and sentenced to death by Captain Phasma. Before the executions could take place, Vice Admiral Holdo piloted a resistance ship into Snoke's ship, destroying it. Finn escaped with Rose to the mineral planet Crait, where they defended the remaining resistance forces from an assault by the First Order.
- 30605 Finn (FN-2187) (FN-2187)
- 75105 Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens)
- 75139 Battle on Takodana (The Force Awakens)
- 75176 Resistance Transport Pod (The Last Jedi)
- 75178 Jakku Quadjumper (The Force Awakens)
- 75192 Millennium Falcon (The Force Awakens)
- 75201 First Order AT-ST (First Order disguise)
Video game appearances
Gallery of variants
Video game variants