- This article is about Senator Palpatine's red protocol droid. For Nute Gunray's protocol droid with a similar name, see TC-14. For the red protocol droid identical to TC-4, see R-3PO.
|[List of appearances]
Description[edit | edit source]
TC-4 is a droid with printing much like TC-14. It is entirely composed of dark red parts. Its head printing depicts cool yellow optical sensors and a white mouth. Printing of a restraining bolt is on the left side of its chest. In the center of its stomach is a circular pattern shared by all protocol droids of the TC and 3-PO series. In between its hip and stomach printing are exposed wires of blue, reddish brown, white and yellow colours. Wires can also be seen in the lower back area, below a rectangular plate in the center. TC-4's legs have a dark red, black and white printing depicting leg plating.
Background[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, R-3PO is identical to TC-4.
- TC-4's head and torso prints are recolourations of TC-14's respective prints, while TC-4's leg prints are recolourations of C-3PO's 2014 variant's prints.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- TC-14, another TC-series protocol droid
- R-3PO, a 3-PO unit identical to TC-4
- List of protocol droids
[edit | edit source]