|[List of appearances]|
- “Take me to your traffic light, foolish Earth cupcakes!”
- ―Space Alien
Notes[edit | edit source]
- His laser is three studs long instead of the normal four studs long.
- His head is a repaint of Squidman and Squidtron's head in a lime green colour.
- His ray gun is also included with the Spaceman, Space Villain, Intergalactic Girl, and the Classic Alien.
- He is the first of five Collectable Minifigures to not have a traditional minifigure head. The other four are the Classic Alien, Clockwork Robot, the Minotaur, all from Series 6, Gingerbread Man, Yeti, and the Lady Robot from Series 11.
- The LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia claims that the Space Alien's head was based on a costume created by LEGO designer Tim Ainsley. However, the Space Alien's head element had already been in production two years prior to its release, in use for Squidman and Squidtron.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Take me to your traffic light, foolish Earth cupcakes!”
Nobody knows where the Space Alien came from or how it got here. It just showed up one day with a map of the planet and an Alien-to-Human dictionary, but neither one works very well. The map puts Washington D.C. in the middle of France, and the dictionary lists cows as a type of locomotive... which made things kind of complicated that time when the Space Alien tried to take a train to meet the President.
The Space Alien wants to conquer the planet, but it keeps getting sidetracked by interesting tourist attractions, so it hasn’t really gotten around to the whole taking-over-the-world thing yet. It’s also not sure what to do with the Earth once it’s been conquered, but it’s pretty sure that whatever it is, it’ll be totally awesome!
Stats[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]