|[List of appearances]|
The Intergalactic Girl is a Collectable Minifigure released in 2012, as part of 8827 Minifigures Series 6. A picture of her appears on a billboard in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes TV Short.
The Intergalactic Girl has a yellow hairpiece (Part:90396), the same part as the Pop Star's and the Fitness Dancer's. Her face has a determined look on it. Her torso is pink, with the Classic Space logo printed on it, like the Spaceman's. Her helmet is a pink version of the same type used by the Spaceman's, the Space Police Commandos from the Space Police theme, and ADU agents from the Alien Conquest theme. Her legs are also pink, with zippers and space boots. She also comes with a ray gun with a transparent blue beam that is three studs long.
- Although the CGI photo of Intergalactic Girl shows her holding her helmet in her hand, she cannot completely grasp the helmet grip without removing the visor first.
- In the LEGO Club Magazine Jan-Feb 2012 issue the Intergalactic Girl is called the Galaxy Girl.
- Her helmet is the same as that of the ADU Soldier, Space Police Commando, Astronaut, and others.
- She uses the classic Space logo and her bio mentions Blacktron, while she is stated to be the Alien Villainess's enemy. Since the Alien Villainess uses the same emblem as the Alien Commander's one, it could be concluded that the Space and Alien Conquest themes are part of the same canon. This would show an example of the Collectable Minifigures theme associating different Lego themes.
- Her bio says her ray gun is a "Quasar Zapper".
- Her face is similar to Ashlee Starstrider.
- She appears on a billboard in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Disney XD Short.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “No thanks needed. I’m just doing my part to make the spaceways safe!” The name of the Intergalactic Girl is cheered by life forms on every inhabited planet, moon, space station and asteroid in the cosmos. As an interstellar adventurer, she and her daring outer-space exploits are the stuff of legend throughout the known universe, and even a few of the unknown bits, too.
With nothing but a quasar zapper, a pair of antigravity boots and a can-do attitude, the Intergalactic Girl has single-handedly saved solar systems from black holes, rescued civilizations from cosmic conquerors and captured entire fleets of Blacktron battle cruisers. She never has time to stay for the celebrations afterwards, though, because there’s always another space crisis waiting just around the next nebula!
- Magazine Appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine 2012 Issue 1
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes TV Short (Picture)
On her black plate
On a Billboard in the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes TV Short