|[List of appearances]|
- “Hey, everybody! Let’s Disco!”
- ―Disco Dude
The Disco Dude, better known as Barry Smoothmoves, is a minifigure from 8684 Minifigures Series 2.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Disco Dude has white legs and hips. He has purple arms and yellow hands as well as a white market torso depicting a vest with buttons and a golden neckless. He has a yellow head with purple and silver sunglasses, eyebrows and a large smile with shiny teeth. Black afro hair and a flat blue 2x2 brick depicting an album with 'Brick Fever' written on it are also included in the polybag.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He appears in LEGO Universe as a Vendor named Barry Smoothmoves. He has lost his shades in addition to his shirt being recoloured. He does not have an album in the game.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- He also appears in LEGO City Undercover as a statue and a playable character.
- The DJ and the disco dude are good friends but dislike each other's music most of the time.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
“Hey, everybody! Let’s Disco!”
The Disco Dude has traveled back in time to relive the days of disco dancing, bell-bottom pants and the very first LEGO Space sets. He can’t help but love it! Whenever he hears a disco beat and sees the big disco ball lights start flashing, he gets caught up in the music and just can’t stop dancing.
And what’s more, it’s his love of disco is contagious! Wherever the Disco Dude starts dancing, everybody around him can’t help but join in on the fun. Pretty soon, it’s all one big ‘70s disco dance party!
Stats[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
With the Lumberjack, a Series 5 minifig.
Barry Smoothmoves, the Disco Dancer in LEGO Universe
Disco Dude in LEGO City Undercover
See also[edit | edit source]