|[List of appearances]|
- “This one goes out to all my fans!”
- ―Pop Star
Description[edit | edit source]
The popstar has long brown hair, she has a singing face in yellow, with pink eyeshadow, pink lipstick and a beauty spot. The popstar has a light pink torso which has sliver spots on it, she wears a sliver necklace decorated with hearts, she has plain yellow hands and arms. She wears dark pink legs with silver studs decorated on it. She comes with a microphone and a light pink radio as her accessories.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An extra microphone is included.
- The Pop Star's hairpiece is also used for the Fitness Instructor and the Space Woman.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at LEGO Stores.
- The Pop Star was created because of Creative Director Mathew Ashton's love of pop music.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Magazine appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
Video game appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Universe (as Gwen Tweenbangle)
Book appearances[edit | edit source]
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
“This one goes out to all my fans!”
The Pop Star is at the top of the charts. Her last three albums went platinum and her videos are in non-stop rotation on all the music channels. She travels the world in limos and private jets and has more fans than she knows what to do with.
No matter how famous she gets, though, the Pop Star is still a normal girl who dances around her bedroom singing to the mirror, likes to hang out with her friends at the movies, and loves a good burger and fries!
Stats[edit | edit source]