|[List of appearances]|
- “Just five more minutes…”
Description[edit | edit source]
The Sleepyhead is dressed in Light Blue pajamas. He has a double-sided head, with one side showing a yawning expression with shadows under his eyes showing he is tired and the other showing closed eyes and a closed smile that shows that he is sleeping. His accessory is a teddy bear.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Sleepyhead loves to sleep and head off to a fantasy land by the name of "Dreamland". In "Dreamland" the Sleepyhead goes on many adventures such as seeing colourful knights with swords that shoot lightning or using a time machine that is powered by historical hats. Also the Sleepyhead has a teddybear that makes him comfortable and also has a very comfortable bed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- His description references the Knights' Kingdom II and Time Cruisers themes.
- He has the lowest stats of any minifigure so far with a sum of three.
- He is the second Collectable Minifigure to have a reversible head. The first was the Boxer from Series 5.
- He has printing on the front and rear of his torso, both arms, the front and sides of his legs, and both sides of his head, making him the most printed Collectable Minifigure to date.
- His pajamas are similar to Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and Lloyd Garmadon's pajamas in the Ninjago TV Series.
- Sleepyhead's teddy bear appeared in LEGO The Lord of the Rings: The Video Game when Samwise Gamgee sometimes goes to sleep with it.
- The teddy bear is also in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, although in minifigure size
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Just five more minutes…”
Ya-a-a-awn! Is it really time to get up already? The Sleepyhead isn’t quite ready to face the morning yet. He was just having a totally awesome dream about adventuring in a magical world full of colorful knights with swords that shoot lightning…or was it the one about the time machine powered by historical hats?
Who can rise and shine when bed is so comfy and you’ve got your favorite teddy bear by your side? Don’t worry; the Sleepyhead will be up in a minute. Maybe he’ll just close his eyes and grab a quick nap first, though. After all, you can’t get through the day without plenty of rest! Zzzzz…
Stats[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Sleepyhead as an unlockable character in LEGO City Undercover
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]