Baseball Bat, Baseball Cap
|[List of appearances]|
- “Let’s get out there and give ‘em a great game!”
- ―Baseball Player
The Baseball Player is a minifigure released in 2011 as a part of 8803 Minifigures Series 3. He has new parts, such as his baseball cap with the letter C printed on his baseball bat.
- He comes with a baseball hat with a curved bill. The only other minifigures with this are the Lumberjack, Baseball Fielder, and the Rapper.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- He is a playable character in Ninjago: Rise of Snakes.
- The name of the team "Clutchers" is a reference to the clutch mechanism that holds LEGO bricks together.
Video game appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Let’s get out there and give ‘em a great game!”
To the Baseball Player, nothing is as important as good teamwork. He memorizes all of his team’s game strategies, pays close attention to the coach’s signals, and does his best to help win no matter what position he’s playing. It’s not about personal fame or the number of home runs he hits – it’s about everybody having a good time on the field, and giving the crowd in the stands a terrific game to watch.
The Baseball Player isn’t just a professional athlete; he’s a big fan of the sport, too. He has an ever-growing collection of baseball memorabilia, from Bob Battingsley’s original rookie card to the signed bat of the world-famous “Brick” Ruth himself. But his top favorite is his mint-in-package collection of historic baseball stadium hot dogs. He’s almost got the complete set!
there is another lego baseball player. find it please.