|[List of appearances]|
- “Honk honk!”
- ―Circus Clown
Description[edit | edit source]
The Circus Clown is included with many unique parts and features. He has a large red afro hairpiece, which is later used in black for the Disco Dude from Series 2. His face shows white makeup around his mouth and a red nose. His torso is lime green with printing showing prominent buttons and a bowtie. His trousers are made of two colours, light blue and red. There are patches of the opposite colour on each leg. He comes with a golden horn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minifigure, unlike most other minifigures, has a nose printed on its face.
- Another clown was released in Series 5. Instead of a horn, he has a pie.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- The Circus Clown's face is available on the Expanded version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- His hairpiece is the same as Disco Dude's, but in red.
- He appears in the LEGO Lord of the Rings mini-movie, "Mayhem in the Mines".
- His face is used in the Gotham Funland in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
- It mentions in Samurai Warrior's bio that one of Circus Clown's gags had once made him laugh.
- He will appear in The LEGO Movie as a Master Builder.
LEGO.com Description[edit | edit source]
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Honk honk!”
Everything in life is a joke to the mirthful, merry and mischievous Circus Clown. Whenever things get too dull, up he pops with a banana cream pie to toss, a bottle of seltzer to spray, or a honk of his horn to brighten your day. You can always count on him to appear with a funny gag at just the right moment to lighten the mood.
The Circus Clown is a master of physical comedy, and it’s a good thing, too – aside from a honk of his horn or his big red nose, he never makes a sound, even when doubled-over with laughter at his own silly antics!
Stats[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Television appearances[edit | edit source]
Magazine appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
Film Appearances[edit | edit source]
Animation[edit | edit source]
The Clown is surrounded by a group of minifigures juggling their accessories. Eventually the clown loses his balance and all the accessories fall on the wrong minifigures. The group of minifigures then run after him while the clown is running off with his horn.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In a Lord of the Rings short
See also[edit | edit source]