- This article is about the minifigure. For the microfigure, see Explorer (Ramses Return).
|[List of appearances]|
- “By Jove, I do believe I’ve found something new!”
The Explorer comes with the standard white pith helmet. His yellow face bears a rugged grin below a bushy grey mustache and a monocle over the Explorer's left eye. His tan torso is decorated with, a button shirt pattern with two pockets, a silver canteen and what appears to be, a dark red undershirt or cravat. His tan pants are printed with two pockets and a stripe of yellow to suggest short pants. He carries a pair of binoculars and a magnifying glass.
The Explorer, also known colloquially as the Adventurer, was a member of the Collectable Minifigure Series 2. Under, the typical distribution of figures, he came three to a box.
- An extra pair of binoculars are included to the pack.
- Although most pictures of him depict the binoculars as silver, they are actually dark grey.
- In LEGO City Undercover, he uses the same face as Dr. Whatsit, but with a monocle.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “By Jove, I do believe I’ve found something new!”
The Explorer travels all over the world in search of new places, animals and plants to discover and study. The more exotic and difficult something is to find, the better as far as he’s concerned!
Whenever he finds something unusual, he makes sure to draw it and write it down in his explorer’s journal, which he’s secretly hoping to turn into a best-selling book some day. The world is just full of exciting new surprises when you’re an Explorer!