|[List of appearances]|
- “Bet you can't do THIS!”
The Skater is a minifigure from 8683 Minifigures Series 1. He comes with a skateboard, and a black version of the hairpiece originally only found on Max, the LEGO Club mascot. His shirt is sand green with a skull on it. He has blue pants.
- In 2011, the Street Skater was released with 8804 Minifigures Series 4.
- He is one of nine Collectable Minifigures (the other being the Cheerleader, the Surfer, the Witch, the Race Car Driver, the Hula Dancer, the Surfer Girl, Santa, and a variant of the Zombie) to appear in a non Minifigures set.
- The Skater's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- His hairpiece is the same as Cole's.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. “Bet you can’t do THIS!”
The young Skater practices all the time to be the greatest skateboarder in the world. He lives for speed and tricky stunts, and when he’s around, any and every surface becomes his own private skate park. His board is his prize possession, and he always makes sure to keep it clean and shiny, even when he gets totally grungy himself.
The Skater is extremely competitive, and he can’t stand to see anyone do something better or faster than he does. His rivalry isn’t just limited to other skateboarders – he’ll try to out-race trains and out-jump pigeons flying in the park, just to prove he can. He hasn’t beaten them yet, but he’s sure he will some day!
Did You Know
- The Skater’s most terrible secret is that he can’t ride a bicycle without falling off.
- The Skater’s ultimate dream is to star in his own LEGO Island Video Game.
- The Skater hopes to someday find a way to beat his toughest opponent: himself! (He thinks time travel might work).
- The Skater went to the hospital 12 times from car accidents.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!