|[List of appearances]|
- “Hear the music of the maracas!”
- ―Maraca Man
The Maraca Man has earth orange legs and hips, a light stone grey torso, dark tan arms and yellow hands. He has two decorated cloth pieces that create a poncho with green and red patterns on it. His head has eyes, eyebrows, a large mustache that curves down at the end, and a large open mouth displaying his teeth. A large, green sombrero with gold markings around the rim is included as well as two red maracas decorated with green near the top.
- Occasionally, an extra maraca will be included in the polybag he comes in.
- His maracas are also used with the Hula Dancer, but in brown.
- His sombrero and poncho parts also appear in different colours on the Taco Tuesday Guy and Western Emmet minifigures.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
“Hear the music of the maracas!”
Can you hear that? It may be hard to hear at first, but keep listening and soon you’ll hear the sound of a pair of bright red maracas rattling out a fun and festive tune. That’s how everybody knows that the Maraca Man is on his way!
When the Maraca Man dances through the street shaking his maracas, everyone around him finds themselves cheering up. Where he comes from is a mystery and where he’ll go next is too, but whenever he’s near, people smile, clap, and tap their feet to the beat!
The Maraca Man in LEGO Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes