Golden top hat
|[List of appearances]|
- “I dare say it’s your lucky day!”
- ―Mr. Gold
Mr. Gold is made completely out of chrome gold parts, except for his hands. He has a gold top hat, a gold face, a gold torso that is printed with a suit, and gold legs. His hands are white, representing gloves.
- There are 5,000 Mr. Gold minifigures in existence.
- He is the second minifigure in the Minifigures theme that has a title name, the first being Mr. Good and Evil.[source?]
- He was made to celebrate the tenth series of the Minifigures theme.[source?]
- He has a chrome gold finish.
- He is packaged with two bags. A clear bag inside the foil package holds him safely.
- The diamond on his staff and his white gloves are the only parts of his ensemble that are not exclusive or chrome.
- Previously on minifigures.LEGO.com, when his bio is open, one could enter the special VIP code that came with him in the package. When the code was entered, you could pull up a special "certificate" with a picture of Mr. Gold and enter where in the world you are to add a pin to the "Found Mr. Gold" map on the site.
- He is the first minifigure to have the top hat in gold.
- On the minifigures.lego.com homepage, Mr. Gold is counted as a Series 11 minifigure.
- He has the highest stats of all Minifigures, which also is the highest stats possible.
Online Game Appearances
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
“I dare say it's your lucky day!”
Rumor has it that somewhere out there is a very special Minifigure known as Mr. Gold. Shining and golden from the top of his tall top hat to the tips of his toes, he may be discovered in all sorts of unexpected places, but he never seems to turn up exactly when and where you’re looking for him. According to legend, Mr. Gold will bring you luck if you happen to spot him… or is it that you’ll need to have a lot of luck to find him? Either way, everybody wants to find the mysterious Golden Minifigure – but only a fortunate few will succeed!
His page in the LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia.
Mr. Gold on the back of the Series 10 pamphlet.