- This article is about Tim Drake out of costume. For Tim in costume, see Robin (Tim Drake) and Red Robin.
|[List of appearances]
Tim Drake is the third Robin.
Background[edit | edit source]
Tim Drake was at the circus the day the Graysons were murdered.
When Tim was nine years old, he stumbled upon Batman and Robin fighting The Penguin and recognized Robin as Dick Grayson when he saw him perform a complex acrobatic move. He deduced Batman's identity as Dick's adoptive father, Bruce Wayne, and began watching them from afar. Later, when Batman and Nightwing almost died because of Two-Face, He went to help them and saved them, and talked Batman into letting him be Robin.
After Jason Todd died, he approached Dick, now Nightwing, and tried to convince him to become Robin again. Nightwing refused, but took him to Batman so that Tim could be Robin. Batman wasn't happy with the idea of training Tim, but Nightwing and Alfred convinced him.
Description[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame
Tim Drake is the current Robin. His energy and determination impressed Batman enough for him to take Tim under his mantle and train him as his partner, the Boy Wonder.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame (portable versions only)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (portable versions only)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Gallery of Variants[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the Robin in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is identical to Tim Drake's Robin minifigure from the sets, the Robin in the game is actually Dick Grayson. Tim Drake is only in the game as his civilian identity, and is only in the portable versions of the game.
- However, Tim Drake's superhero alter-ego, Red Robin, is playable in the game.
- On the portable version of LEGO Batman 2, Tim Drake's minikit can be found in the level Joker's Getaway.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Tim Drake's Joker card