|System → Star Wars → Episode III: Revenge of the Sith7255 << 7256 >> 7257|
The set 7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid was released in 2005 as part of the Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith theme. The set contains a Jedi starfighter, a Separatist Vulture Droid, and an Anakin Skywalker minifigure.
- The "wing" opening is the same on the Vulture Droid as in the Episode I set 7111 Droid Fighter.
- This set was in the debut wave of the Episode III set line.
- This set was included in the Product Collections set 65845 Star Wars Co-Pack.
- Like the following starfighter sets, the Astromech Droid head does not include the body. This is likely due to the difficulty of adding a full droid socket to a vehicle this size. None of the eta-2 starfighters that LEGO produced would make room for a full astromech droid until the 9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Challenge the Vulture Droid!
Anakin Skywalker fights the greatest space battle of all, as he confronts the power of the vulture droids in his Jedi starfighter. Only a master of the Force can defeat these powerful opponents, but does Anakin have what it takes to win?
- Vulture Droid converts to walking mode.
- Jedi starfighter features moveable wings and cockpit that opens.
- Includes Anakin Skywalker
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds