|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7958 << 7959 >> 7961|
7 - 12
The Geonosian Starfighter has two 'noses,' with an engine and a gun to connect them together.
The top 'nose' has a cockpit at the back with light brown low walls, and a long dark brown piece jutting out at the front. The engine fits under the cockpit, and can turn lightly. Four light brown pieces give some armor around the engine. In front of the engine is a gap, and then there is another part that holds the two 'noses' together. On the end of this is a gun that can turn 180 degrees. Behind the gun are two dark grey 4x4 circular dishes. The bottom 'nose' is identical to the top one, apart from the cockpit section. The lower 'nose' has a hatch that can open to drop a bomb out.
The Geonosian Starfighter, mainly known as the Nantex-class territorial defense starfighter, was a fighter manufactured for the Geonosians for them to use to defend their planet from any threats. The fighter was basically armed with a laser turret in the center near the cockpit, but some variants were armed with warhead launchers.
The fighter was first used by the Geonosians long before the Clone Wars, and was used to defend Geonosis and maneuver through the asteroid field around the it in ways that other vessels could not. These ships were used during the Clone Wars extensively by the Confederacy, and were used on many fronts.
- The set is the second set to be named "Geonosian Starfighter" after 4478 Geonosian Fighter, which was released in 2003.
- The set is based on the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain," which has Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Cody, a Geonosian Pilot and Geonosian Starfighter(s).
- Ki-Adi-Mundi is exclusive to this set.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Take on the Geonosian Starfighter™ in a Clone Wars battle!
On the desolate surface of Geonosis, Clone Commander Cody and Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi prepare the Clone Army for another assault on the Separatist droid factory. Suddenly, they spot a Geonosian Starfighter speeding towards them. Can they defend themselves against the Geonosian pilot, armed with a powerful turret-mounted cannon and proton torpedo launcher? You decide!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Clone Commander Cody and Geonosian pilot
- Features opening cockpit, rotating laser cannon and proton torpedo launcher
- Lower the hidden compartment and fire the proton torpedo!
- Measures over 10” (25cm) long and 3” (7cm) tall
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds