|System → Star Wars → Episode VI Return of the Jedi75004 << 75005 >> 75006|
The set is a square chamber with one large gate for the rancor to emerge from. The colours on the wall are a mix of tan and grey. It connects to 9516 Jabba's Palace, where the trap door function in the set can drop a minifigure into the chamber. There is also a side room for Malakili, with a rake, key, chain, and bucket.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
Help Luke escape the clutches of the mighty rancor!
Build a famous scene from Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi™ with this stackable set! Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is trapped in the Rancor™ Pit beneath Jabba the Hutt’s Palace and must escape. Look for a way out before the gate lifts and the mighty rancor makes an entrance! Battle the rancor with the bone before he eats the Gamorrean guard. Then, find the hidden compartment with a secret key or drop the gate on the space beast before it’s too late! Combine with LEGO® Star Wars™ 9516 Jabba’s Palace for a stackable scene with a trapdoor into the Rancor Pit! Includes rancor, skeleton and 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Malakili and Gamorrean Guard.
- Includes rancor, skeleton and 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Malakili and a Gamorrean guard
- Features opening gate, secret room and hidden compartment
- Rancor features movable arms, jaw, hands and fingers
- Accessories include bone, 2 keys, pitchfork and a bucket
- Find the hidden key in the secret compartment!
- Open the gate or smash it down onto the rancor!
- Collect the first-ever LEGO® Star Wars™ rancor creature!
- Rancor Pit measures over 6" (16cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 7" (20cm) deep
- Combine with LEGO Star Wars™ 9516 Jabba’s Palace for a stackable scene with trapdoor into the Rancor Pit!
- Rancor stands over 3" (10cm) tall
Jabba's pet Rancor lived in a pit beneath his palace. Whenever Jabba was angry at one of his entertainers or a prisoner, he would pull open a hidden trap door. When the unfortunate landed in the pit, they would always be eaten by the rancor. But, when Luke Skywalker came to rescue Han Solo, who had been frozen by Darth Vader in cloud city, Jabba put Luke in the pit with the rancor. Luke defeated the rancor by throwing a bone at the controls to the gate, and the gate came crashing down on top of the rancor.
- The set connects to four holes on the bottom of 9516 Jabba's Palace.
- It includes new pieces to represent the Rancor.
9516 Jabba's Palace & 75005 Rancor Pit