|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars8018 << 8019 >> 8020|
|Republic Attack Shuttle|
8 - 14
The set 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle was released in December of 2008/January of 2009 as part of the second wave of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars theme. The set's Minifigures include Mace Windu, one Clone Pilot, and one Clone Trooper.
The 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle has many notable features:
- Two folding wings.
- Eight semi-automatic flick missiles. A TECHNIC mechanism connects a switch to the missiles, so then when you press the switch, the missiles fly out.
- Bombs dropping from the bottom of the shuttle.
- Movable gun turrets.
- The roof can be folded up to view the interior of the shuttle, which contains a small rack which holds Clone Troopers' guns and Mace Windu's Lightsaber. It also has a seat for Mace Windu.
- The majority of the pieces on the exterior of the shuttle are yellow, medium stone grey and dark red.
- The cockpit has space for two Minifigures and the back has space for one.
- This is the first set to include a new Mace Windu Clone Wars version.
- This set was released in late December 2008 in the U.S. and the UK, and January 2009 elsewhere.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Unleash the explosive power of the Republic Attack Shuttle™!
Packed with massive firepower, the Republic attack shuttle sweeps down over the Separatist droid army and unleashes its auto-firing flick missiles and dropping bombs on the enemy! When the smoke clears, it folds its wings and converts to landing mode to drop off Jedi Master Mace Windu™ and his clone troopers to finish the mission.
- Includes Mace Windu, Clone Pilot™ and Clone Trooper™ minifigures!
- Features collapsible wings, flick firing missiles and bomb dropping function under the wings!
- Ship measures 9.5" (24cm) long and has an 18" (45cm) wingspan!
Buy This Set
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds