|System → Star Wars → Episode IV A New Hope75080 << 75081 >> 75082|
The T-16 Skyhopper was an airspeeder known to exist around the time of the Battle of Yavin. The speeder came armed with a laser cannon, and several Skyhoppers were present on Tatooine. Luke Skywalker owned a T-16 before he joined the Rebellion, and would use the ship to shoot Womp Rats for target practice.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Go canyon hopping on Tatooine with the ultra-quick T-16 Skyhopper™!
Swoop through the canyons of Tatooine in the high-performance LEGO® Star Wars™ T-16 Skyhopper™! With its pilot cabin, adjustable wings, detachable storage box and dual spring-loaded shooters, this maneuverable airspeeder is perfect for chasing down womp rats for target practice. But watch out for the bad-tempered Tusken Raider who loves to attack with its gaffi stick! Includes 2 minifigures with weapons: a Skyhopper Pilot and a Tusken Raider.
- Includes 2 minifigures with weapons: a Skyhopper Pilot and a Tusken Raider
- Features a pilot cabin, adjustable wings, detachable storage box and dual spring-loaded shooters
- Also includes a womp rat and extra ammunition
- Weapons include a blaster pistol and the Tusken Raider’s gaffi stick
- Store the blaster pistol in the detachable storage box
- Reload fast with the extra onboard ammunition
- Go hunt some womp rats!
- Take aim and fire the shooters
- As featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- T-16 Skyhopper measures over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide