|System → Star Wars → Episode I The Phantom Menace9498 << 9499 >> 9500|
There is a blue anchor at the front of the sub, with four orange lights. The base colour is grey, with blue highlights. There are three cockpits, with a mine in one, the Jedi's accessories in another, and the characters in the front one. There is the propellor, consisting of twirled blue tubes, at the back, connecting onto the detachable minisub. The minisub has blue markings.
After using mind-controlling abilities on Big Boss Nass, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jar Jar Binks use the sub to travel through the planet's core to Theed Palace where they rescue Queen Amidala.
- Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi have been redesigned with Aquata rebreathers.
- Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon have double-sided heads; one side uses new printing of the breathing apparatus—Aquata rebreathers—that the Jedi used underwater on Naboo in the movie.
- As with the first Gungan sub set, it has three cockpits instead of one. However, unlike the first edition, all three minifigures fit in one cockpit.
- Queen Amidala is included in the set, despite never appearing in the scene the set is based off of.
- All minifigures in this set, except Jar Jar Binks, are exclusive.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
Navigate the underwater world of Naboo with the Gungan Sub!
Jar Jar Binks guides his friends Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn through the watery core of planet Naboo in the elegant Gungan Sub. Built to resemble some of the many creatures that inhabit the underwater world, the Gungan Sub features a large cockpit, cargo bays, storage boxes, rotating tail propulsion, missiles and even a mini-sub with harpoon. Includes Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Jar Jar Binks.
- Includes Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Jar Jar Binks
- Features opening cockpit, 2 cargo holds, 2 cargo containers, rotating tail, 4 flick missiles, detachable mini-sub with harpoon and 2 Lightsabers
- Detach the mini-sub!
- Fire the missiles!
- Rotate Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure heads to reveal decoration with underwater breathing devices!
- Gungan Sub measures over 16" (43cm) long and 10" (27cm) wide
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds