|System → Star Wars → Episode III Revenge of the Sith7660 << 7661 >> 7662|
|Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring|
9 - 12
The Blue Eta-2 Actis class light interceptor was given to Obi-Wan Kenobi by Aayla Secura. Obi-Wan flew this starfighter on a mission to the planet Utapau to find and destroy General Grievous, who was rumored to have been hiding there. Obi-wan also commanded the assault on Grievous' droid forces, which was successful. After his confrontation with Grievous, Obi-wan lost his starfighter as he was gunned down by his own troops after Order 66 was initiated. Obi-Wan survived this attack and stole Grievous' starfighter to get off the planet.
- Although this set was released in 2007, it was still considered part of the Revenge of the Sith line from 2005.
- This Eta-2 Actis class light interceptor is Obi-Wan Kenobi's second one. His first one was red and silver; it was destroyed during the Battle of Coruscant on General Grievous' ship, the Invisible Hand.
- LEGO.com says the set is from the Episode II: Attack of the Clones line.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring
When Jedi Knights need to cross the galaxy in a hurry, they attach their Jedi starfighters to hyperdrive booster rings and head into hyperspace! Remove the Jedi starfighter from the ring and you'll find it has retractable landing gear, multi-position wings and a cockpit that opens. Hyperdrive booster ring features flick-fire missiles and opening starfighter connection plates. Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi and the first ever Kit Fisto minifigures!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds