|System → Star Wars → Episode IV A New Hope75051 << 75052 >> 75053|
|Mos Eisley Cantina|
75052 Mos Eisley Cantina is a Star Wars themed set released in 2014. It contains the Mos Eisley Cantina, a landspeeder and eight minifigures. It is the second version of the cantina after 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Recreate iconic Star Wars scenes at Mos Eisley Cantina™!
Welcome to the noisy and dangerous Mos Eisley Cantina™ on the desert world of Tatooine! Park the landspeeder and enter, staying clear of the giant dewback drinking from the trough outside. Make sure Luke, Han and Obi-Wan have their weapons with them as they enter through the sliding door and walk past the droid scanner. Open out the building for easier play and order a drink while the Bith™ cantina band gets ready to play their instruments. Recreate scenes in the cantina from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, such as the showdown between Han Solo™ and Rodian bounty hunter Greedo™.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Han Solo™, Luke Skywalker™, Obi-Wan Kenobi™, Greedo™, a Sandtrooper™ and 3 Bith™ Musicians
- Features Mos Eisley Cantina™, a landspeeder, vaporator and a dewback with feeding area
- Mos Eisley Cantina™ features a dome roof, entrance with sliding door and droid scanner, opening roof, slide-out floors to the middle rooms, bar with shelves, money and bottles, stage for the Bith band, seats, table and windows
- Landspeeder features a dual cockpit, windscreen, 3 massive engines and a trunk
- Dewback features an opening mouth, saddle with weapon holster plus brick pieces for when the saddle is removed
- Weapons include 3 blasters, 2 lightsabers and a blaster rifle
- Accessories include 3 instruments for the Bith™ band members and electrobinoculars
- Lead the dewback to the feeding area outside
- Slide out the floors of the middle rooms for easier play
- Help the Bith™ band set up to play their instruments
- Recreate the famous showdown between Han Solo™ and Greedo™ from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope!
- Mos Eisley Cantina™ measures over 4” (12cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep when closed, and 4” (12cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep when opened
- Landspeeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Dewback measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide