|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars8085 << 8086 >> 8087|
7 - 12
8086 Droid Tri-Fighter is a Star Wars: The Clone Wars set released in December 2009. Included are a Rocket Droid Commander and two Rocket Battle Droid minifigures. The Droid Tri-fighter features two eight-stud long flick-fire missiles.
The droid tri-fighter, also known as the tri-droid fighter or simply tri-fighter, was a deadly Confederacy starfighter designed as a fast, agile and powerful space-superiority starfighter, built to excel in dogfighting against Arc-170 Starfigters, V-wings and Jedi Inteceptors. It would be used in large numbers in the later parts of the Clone Wars, the ball of the ship can open to put the rocket battle droid in as the pilot.
- In 2005 LEGO released 7252 Droid Tri-Fighter, the previous incarnation of the Droid Tri-Fighter.
- The Rocket Droid Commander is an exclusive Minifigure to this set.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Beware this devastating droid starfighter!
Attacking in swarms during the Clone Wars, these dangerous droid starfighters are a real threat to the Republic…and the Jedi Knights! Protected by a team of jetpack-wearing rocket battle droids and their commander, the droid tri-fighter unleashes the firepower of its blaster cannon and flick-launching bombs on the enemies of the Separatists all across the galaxy. A battle droid can fit inside the central pod!
- Includes droid tri-fighter, 2 rocket battle droids and rocket battle droid commander
- Armed with lethal weaponry: flickfiring bombs and blaster cannon
- Cockpit opens to seat battle droid at the controls
- Each battle droid equipped with a jet pack
- Droid Tri-Fighter measures over 8" (20cm)
- This set could be found at Toys-R-Us stores in the US beginning in December, one month before the official world-wide release date.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds