|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7750 << 7751 >> 7752|
|Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid|
7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid was released in early 2009 as part of the second wave of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series. Included is a Vulture Droid, Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter, with Ahsoka Tano, R7-A7, and two Buzz Droid minifigures. It was released for a short time on LEGO.com in December 2008.
The set includes Ahsoka's starfighter and a Vulture Droid, both of which include functions such as landing modes and missiles. The Minifigures included with the set are Ahsoka Tano, R7-A7, and two Buzz Droids equipped with chainsaws to attack enemy ships.
This set is based on the events of Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Storm over Ryloth".
- This set was released early (December of 2008) in some areas, and was released in January of 2009 in all other locales.
- This set was the first to contain R7-A7 and a new blue Vulture droid starfighter.
- The set could be purchased at Wal-Mart, and on LEGO Shop At Home.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Battle in space against Separatist droids!
Using her wits, piloting skills and Jedi training, Ahsoka flies her Clone Wars starfighter in a daring space battle against Separatist droids. Fire the flick-launching missiles, but watch out for the buzz droids! Vulture droid converts from fighter to walker mode!
- Includes Ahsoka Tano, R7-A7 droid, 2 Buzz Droids and Vulture Droid!
- Angle the starfighter wings to fire the missiles! Also features working landing gear, droid compartment and more!
- Starfighter measures 10 inches (25cm) long and Vulture Droid is 5 inches (12cm) tall!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds